How to Fix Apple Watch Snake Error: With the evolution of smartphones, now is the time for Smartwatches to evolve. We have a handful of smartwatches available and Apple Watch is on the top once again. Apple watch is very easy to use and gives you a smooth experience. But like every other device, this one also has few glitches. One such issue is a well known Apple Watch Snake Error, where the watch gets stuck on charging screen and displays a cable (that looks like a Snake). Hence, the name Snake Error.
In this article, we will try to build our focus on Apple Watch Snake Error. We will closely look into what the issue is and provide methods to fix this error. As per one of the representatives of Apple, this error may signify a Recovery Mode prompt. Apple also said that it can also signify that there is a problem with Watch’s battery. In such a case, you need to get it repaired from the Apple Store. However, before concluding that there is an issue with the battery, we will try to fix Apple Watch Snake Error by implementing few of the methods mentioned below.
Also Read: All you need to know about iPhone 8
HOW TO FIX APPLE WATCH SNAKE ERROR: APPLE WATCH STUCK ON CHARGING SCREEN
METHOD 1: LET THE BATTERY DIE
Follow the steps given below to implement this trick:
- Remove the watch from the charger.
- Keep it unplugged until the battery completely dies.
- Now plug the charger again for an hour or two.
- This time your Apple Watch will come in the normal state.
METHOD 2: RESTART THE APPLE WATCH
Follow the steps mentioned below to restart your Apple watch:
- Press and hold the side button for few seconds. You will see a Power Off Slider.
- Swipe this slider to turn off your watch.
- Once the device is Off, again press and hold the same side button. Release it once you see an Apple logo.
- Now plug in the charger again and check if the error still persists.
METHOD 3: UNPAIR AND PAIR APPLE WATCH WITH THE DEVICE
If none of the methods mentioned above were able to fix Apple Watch Snake Error, then try this one. First Unpair your Apple Watch with the device. Now pair it again. Plug in the charger and check if the Apple Watch Snake Error still persists.
METHOD 4: RESET APPLE WATCH TO FACTORY SETTINGS
This is the last thing you can try to fix Apple Watch Snake Error. Please note that this method will bring the device to its default state. That is, all the data would be erased. So make sure you take backup of the data before proceeding with the resetting procedure. Once you are all set for resetting Apple Watch, follow the steps given below:
- On your Apple Watch, go to Settings and select General.
- Scroll down to select Reset option.
- Select Erase all Content and Settings.
- This will prompt for the Passcode. Enter your passcode for Apple Watch.
- Scroll down to confirm that you want to reset your Apple Watch.
These were the few methods to fix Apple Watch Snake Error. Though these methods have worked for almost every user suffering from this error, if they didn’t work for you, then you need to consult Apple Store. As mentioned earlier that this error can signify that there is some issue with Apple Watch’s battery. Hope you liked this article on How to Fix Apple Watch Snake Error: Apple Watch Stuck on Charging Screen. If you need any help regarding this, feel free to reach out to us via comments. Thanks.