How to Fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome Error: Google Chrome is the most widely used Web Browser today. Its user-friendly nature gives it an edge over other available browsers. Though Google Chrome gives you a smooth experience, sometimes it also encounters some errors. In this article, we are going to talk of one such as Google Chrome Error. It is an error code DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN. This error will not allow you to access few web pages of your choice. Even though your Internet Connection is fine, this error says that This Webpage is not Available.
Also Read: All you need to Know of iPhone 8
HOW TO FIX DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN GOOGLE CHROME ERROR
If you are also facing DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome Error, then get yourself ready to hands on the following methods. These methods are tested well to fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome error. So follow the methods carefully. In case of any concerns regarding any of the methods mentioned below, feel free to reach out to us via comments:
METHOD 1: ALTER DNS SETTINGS FOR IPv4
For changing the DNS Settings for IPv4, follow the steps as given below:
- Go to Control Panel.
- Select Network and Sharing Center.
- Here choose Change Adapter Settings (on left menu).
- Out of all the available connections, choose your active action.
- Now Right Click on your connection and select Properties.
- Choose (Double Click) Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4).
- Now comes the actual configuration that we need to change. Check the option for Use the following DNS Server Address.
- Now input the following DNS addresses correctly:
- Preferred DNS Server: 126.96.36.199
- Alternate DNS Server: 188.8.131.52
- Click OK and exit the Control Panel.
- Restart your system and check if the error code DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN still persists.
METHOD 2: FLUSH DNS
An alternate method to fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome error is to flush the DNS. To do so, you need to implement the steps given below:
- Open Command Prompt by typing Windows Key + R, and typing cmd in the text box as given in the screenshot below.
- Type the command as given below to flush out the DNS.
- netsh winsock reset catalog
- Restart your system and check if the error still persists.
So these were the two methods to fix DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Google Chrome Error. Hope you liked this article. In case of any issues regarding any of the methods given, feel free to ask via comments. We are always happy to help. Thanks.