How to Fix Apple TV Error 3906: A large number of Apple TV users have reported encountering an error code 3906. Apple TV keeps losing Internet connectivity. This issue is quite common among Apple TV users and so we thought of writing an article to fix Apple TV Error code 3906. Kindly head on to the next section to read the methods we have provided to fix Apple TV Error 3906.
Also Read: All you need to know about iPhone 8
HOW TO FIX APPLE TV ERROR 3906
In this section, we have provided a couple of methods to fix Apple TV Error 3906. Follow the steps carefully to fix this error code.
METHOD 1: DISABLE MAC ADDRESS FILTERING ON ROUTER
First of all, you need to disable MAC Address Filtering on your LinkSys router. Follow the steps given below to do so:
- Open LinkSys Connect.
- Windows Users: Start > LinkSys Connect
- Mac Users: Application > LinkSys Connect
- From the wizard so opened, choose Router Settings option.
- Select Advanced Settings under Other Options.
- Now you will be prompted with a dialogue box containing Username and Password. Here click on the link Copy password and click OK button.
- After successful completion of the previous step, click on Wireless.
- Now choose Wireless MAC Filter.
- From the two available options, choose Disabled.
- Click on Save button.
- Try connecting your Apple TV to the Internet and check if the error code 3906 still persists.
METHOD 2: RESET THE ROUTER
If the first method was unable to fix Apple TV error 3906, then try resetting your router. After a normal reset, try connecting Apple TV to the Internet. If unsuccessful, hard reset the Router to factory settings. This should fix Apple TV Error 3906.
So these were the two methods to fix Apple TV Error 3906. Hope you liked this article on How to Fix Apple TV Error 3906. In case of any concerns or issues regarding any of the methods mentioned above, feel free to ask via comments. Your query will be promptly answered. If you get to know any other method to fix Apple TV Error 3906, kindly share that with us through comments, so that it can benefit other users as well. Thanks.