How to Fix Battlefield Failed to Connect to EA Online: Battlefield is one of the most popular games that started in 2002. It is a series of first person shooter video games. Battlefield is available for Windows as well as MAC OS X. Till date, four versions of Battlefield has been released. Like other games of EA, battlefield is also one of the consistent and stable games. However, there are few issues that users encounter while playing Battlefield. In this article, we are going to address one such issue, that is, Battlefield Failed to Connect to EA online.
This is one of the most annoying errors that people across the world are facing while playing Battlefield. Root cause of this error is still a mystery. This is being discussed in many forums but people are hardly finding them useful. So we decided to write an article to provide few methods to fix Battlefield Failed to Connect to EA Online error. In the upcoming section, you will get two methods to fix this error. You can go for any of the methods as per your convenience.
HOW TO FIX BATTLEFIELD FAILED TO CONNECT TO EA ONLINE
METHOD 1: MAKE CHANGES IN XBOX SETTINGS
- Go to Xbox Settings.
- Click on Network tab.
- Now select Network Settings tab.
- Scroll down to Advanced Settings.
- Now select the Alternate MAC Address option at the bottom.
- Here, you will see two buttons: Clear and Manual. You need to select Clear.
- This was all about the first method. Now try re-launching Battlefield and you should be good to go now. Let us know how this method worked for you.
METHOD 2: UNPLUG AND RESTART MODEM/ROUTER
If the first method didn’t work for you, there are still rays of hope to fix Battlefield failed to connect to EA Online. Follow the steps given below to implement this method:
- Unplug your modem cable as given in the screenshot below.
- Wait for couple of minutes.
- Take your platform offline and disconnect it from power source.
- Now wait for a minute.
- Plug in and start the platform. Re-connect the modem cable and start it.
- Try re-launching the game.
So these were the two methods to fix Battlefield Failed to Connect to EA Online. If none of the methods worked for you, first you need to check your internet connection. If everything seems fine, you need to write this issue to EA Dice and/or EA servers. These guys respond very quickly. So this would be the final hope for you to fix Battlefield failed to connect to EA Online error. Do let us know how both the methods behaved for you. In case you need some clarity or better understanding on any of the steps or methods, feel free to reach out to us via comments. We are always happy to help. Thanks.