How to Fix FIFA 17 Error code CE-34878-0: FIFA 17 is a famous Sports video game developed by one of the Gaming giants, EA. It is available on various platforms including Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Xbox 360. FIFA 17 is one of the best selling games with more than 1.5 million copies sold. Its super awesome graphics and smooth experience have won the heart of millions across the world. This version was released last year in September and a new FIFA 18 is all set to come up within a few weeks from now. So roll up your sleeves for some new action.
Also Read: How to Change Name in True Caller Database
WHAT CAUSES FIFA 17 ERROR CODE CE-34878-0?
The error code CE-34878-0 is primarily caused by Corrupted Data that causes the game to fail to start. This error code may not be common to FIFA 17, but for PS4, this error is quite common. Before moving to the actual methods to fix FIFA 17 Error code CE-34878-0, first, make sure that PS4 firmware is up to date and that the latest patch of FIFA 17 has been installed. If this method is unable to solve the issue, head on to the next section to fix this error code.
HOW TO FIX FIFA 17 ERROR CODE CE-34878-0
As mentioned above, the error code CE-34878-0 is not specific to FIFA 17 or any other game. It is quite a common issue in PS4. So, we are giving you a generic guide to fix Error Code CE-34878-0. It is not specific to FIFA 17, however, it is completely applicable to FIFA 17 as well.
METHOD 1: REINSTALL THE GAME (APPLICABLE ON DISC BASED GAMES ONLY)
- Please note that this method is applicable to Disc Based games only. If you are having an issue with a disc-based game, first of all, Remove the disc.
- Now, completely delete the application from the hard drive.
- Completely power cycle your PS4.
- Now Reinsert the disc. Install the application again and check if the error still persists.
METHOD 2: UNPLUG PLAYSTATION CAMERA
- If you have a camera plugged in, unplug it.
- Power cycle PS4.
- Go to Settings Menu.
- Turn off facial recognition.
- Check if the error code CE-34878-0 still persists.
METHOD 3: HARD RESET YOUR PS4
Before resetting your PS4 to the factory settings, please make sure that you backup all your data. This is because resetting the device will erase all the data. After backing up all the data you can proceed to hard reset.
So these were the few methods to fix FIFA 17 Error CE-34878-0. Hope you liked this article. In case of any issues regarding this, feel free to reach out to us via comments. If you get to any other method to fix this issue, kindly share that with us so that it can help others as well. Thanks, Happy Gaming.
- How to Fix FIFA 18 Error Code CE-34878-0
- How to Fix FIFA 17 Error Code CE-34878-0