How to Fix Google Play Store Error Code 24: Android is the leading mobile Operating System today. It is said to be the most versatile, easy to use and active of all the available mobile Operating Systems. Unlike expensive iOS based iPhones, you can have an Android smartphone as cheap as $50 to as expensive as $950. So basically it covers each and every type of user in the market. Also the Play Store for Android offers a large number of good quality applications. This makes users engaged and thus satisfied.
Also Read: How to Change Name in True Caller
Though Android smartphones usually gives you a smooth user experience, they sometime run into few issues. In this article, we will be dealing with one such common issue, which is Google Play Store Error Code 24. Whenever you try to download or update an app on your device, you get the error message Unknown Error code during application install – 24. Here we will be providing couple of methods to get rid of this error. If you are also getting Google Play Store Error Code 24, then follow along and get your hands dirty on the methods given below to fix this issue.
FIX GOOGLE PLAY STORE ERROR CODE 24
METHOD 1: FOR NON ROOTED DEVICES
This method is applicable to normal devices which haven’t been rooted yet. Follow the steps given below to implement this method:
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on Applications.
- Select Google Play Store.
- Tap on Clear Data followed by Clear Cache.
- Now try installing the app that was causing this error code. Check if this error still persists.
METHOD 2: FOR ROOTED DEVICES
This method is applicable to the devices that have been rooted. Follow the steps given below to implement this method:
- Go to root File Manager.
- Redirect to root>>data/data folder.
- Search for the app that you were trying to install on your device.
- Delete the folder for this app.
- Go to Google Play Store and try installing the app again.
- You should be able to install it properly now.
So these were the two methods to fix Google Play Store Error Code 24. Hope you liked this article on How to Fix Google Play Store Error Code 24. If you have any issues while going through the steps mentioned above, feel free to reach out to us via comments. We are always happy to help you. Thanks.
- How to Fix Snapchat Error Code 24
- How to Fix Google Play Store Unknown Error Code 24
- Facebook messenger Error Code 24
- How to fix WhatsApp Error Code 24
- Instagram Error Code 24