How to Fix Google Play Store Error Code 495: When it comes to smartphones, Android steals the show. Google-owned Android is mostly the first choice in smartphones marketplace. It provides a wide range of mobile phones of all ranges.
Also Read: How to Fix Google Play Store Error Code 0
Though Android provides a very smooth experience to the end users, the users often experience glitches that resist them from downloading or updating apps from Google Play Store. In this article, we are going to talk of one such error, that is, Google Play Store Error Code 495. A number of users have reported facing this issue while downloading or updating a number of applications including Clash of Clans, Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, and so on. So we thought of providing few methods to fix Google Play Store Error Code 495.
HOW TO FIX GOOGLE PLAY STORE ERROR CODE 495
METHOD 1: RE-ADD YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT
Follow the steps given below to re-add your Google Account to fix Google Play Store Error Code 495:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on Sync and select Google.
- Select your Google Account.
- Go down and click on More.
- Choose Remove Account option.
- Now go to Settings and Re-Add your Google Account.
METHOD 2: CLEAR GOOGLE PLAY STORE CACHE AND DATA
Follow the steps given below to clear Google Play Store Cache memory and data:
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on Applications.
- Tap on Google Play Store.
- Tap on Clear Data followed by Clear Cache.
- Now try installing the app that was causing this error code. Check if this error still persists.
So these were the two methods to fix Google Play Store Error Code 495. Please let us know how these methods worked out for you. In case of any issues while going through the steps mentioned above, feel free to reach out to us via comments. We are always happy to help you.
- Clash of Clans Error code 495.
- WhatsApp Error Code 495.
- Instagram Error Code 495.
- Facebook Messenger Error Code 495.
- Snapchat Error Code 495.
- Imo Error Code 495.
- Tinder Error Code 495.