How to Import Contacts from SD Card to Moto Phones: Motorola is rolling out a number of wide range of smartphones. The American firm is giving tough competition to all the smartphone manufacturers include Xiaomi, Sony, HTC, Samsung etc. In this article, we will try to Import Contacts from SD Card to Moto Phones. I am assuming that you are owning a Motorola phone and wish to transfer contacts from SD card to your Moto device.
Also Read: How to Change Name in True Caller Database
Here, we have provided a very easy yet efficient method to transfer contacts from SD card to Moto phones. By the end of this article, you will able to easily Import contacts from SD card to your Motorola device. And trust me this will hardly take 7-10 minutes. Easy, isn’t it?
HOW TO IMPORT CONTACTS FROM SD CARD TO MOTO PHONES
Please follow the steps given below to achieve this. I am assuming that you already have SD card (with contacts in it) inserted into your Motorola device. So let’s get started:
- On your Motorola device, go to Contacts.
- Here you will see a menu button with 3 dots (on the right of voice search button). Click on this button.
- Now select Import/Export function.
- Choose Import from .vcf file.
- This will open a console from where you select the appropriate SD Card.
- Go to Others folder.
- Get into the Contacts folder.
- Here, you will see all your contacts listed.
- Long press one contact. Now tap on Select All option at the top.
- Tap on Open button and wait for few minutes.
- You will see all your contacts getting imported on your Motorola device.
So this was an easy yet efficient method to Import Contacts from SD Card to Moto Phones. Hope you liked this article and was able to achieve what you needed. In case of any concerns, feel free to reach out to us via comments. We are always happy to help you. Thanks.
- Import Contacts from SD Card to Moto E4
- How to Import Contacts from SD Card to Moto E4 Plus
- Import Contacts from SD Card to Moto G5 Plus
- How to Import Contacts from SD Card to Moto C Plus
- Import Contacts from SD Card to Moto G4 Plus