How to Import Contacts from SD Card to Redmi Note 3: Xiaomi has certainly cemented its place in the world of smartphones. It has attracted a significant number of users across the globe. The Chinese firm has really performed well, specially in Asian countries like India and China. It has provided good quality budget phones that attracted a lot of people. Its marketing strategies and promotion has helped a lot in its overall performance.
Also Read: How to Change Name in True Caller Database
I too bought brand new Redmi Note 3 few days ago. As I started setting up my phone, I came across an important scenario. I wanted all my contacts from my previous phone to get imported in my new Redmi Note 3. So I copied all the contacts from my old phone to a SD Card (Memory Card). Now I wanted to import these contacts in my new phone. I was able to easily manage this and end up by importing all the contacts from SD card to Redmi Note 3. If you are also facing such issue, then you need not worry. Just follow the steps mentioned below to import Contacts from SD card to Redmi Note 3.
HOW TO IMPORT CONTACTS FROM SD CARD TO REDMI NOTE 3
I am assuming that you have a memory card inserted into your Redmi Note 3 and it contains all the contacts that you wish to import to your phone. If you have all this, lets get started to Import Contacts from SD Card to Redmi Note 3. So just start following the steps given below:
- On your Redmi Note 3, go to Contacts.
- Now Long Press the Menu button (button with 3 horizontal lines, placed in bottom left corner, that is, left to the home button – also used to clear all the apps).
- This will open a Settings page for Contacts.
- Now tap on Import/Export contacts option.
- Click on Import from Storage.
- Now choose an account where you wish to import contacts.
- This will start searching for vCard files in your SD card.
- Choose the correct file and click OK.
- This will take some time depending on the number of Contacts you have. After few minutes, all the contacts will start appearing in your Contact list.
So this was an easy yet efficient method to import contacts from SD card to Redmi Note 3. Hope you liked this article on How to Import Contacts from SD card to Redmi Note 3. Please note that this method is applicable to all the Xiaomi/Redmi phones. In case of any concerns, feel free to reach out to us via comments. We are always happy to help you. Thanks.