How to fix Instagram Error Couldn’t Refresh Feed: Instagram is one of the most trending social media application. Everyday, there are around 400 million active users on Instagram. For many years, Instagram has provided a smooth experience to millions of users. However, every applications suffers from few glitches from time to time. Earlier we have talked about Instagram Checkpoint Error, Instagram unable to Load Images Error and Instagram Invalid Parameters Error Now we are going to build our focus on one such error, that is, Instagram Error Couldn’t Refresh Feed.
A good number of users reported this error. If you are also suffering from this error, then you have landed at the right place. Here, we will be providing a step by step guide to fix Instagram Error Couldn’t Refresh Feed. So follow along and go through the methods mentioned in this article.
HOW TO FIX INSTAGRAM ERROR COULDN’T REFRESH FEED
METHOD 1: CLEAR INSTAGRAM CACHE AND DATA
Follow the steps given below to clear Instagram Data and Cache:
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down to select Installed Apps.
- Find Instagram here and click on it.
- Now tap on Clear Data and Clear Cache.
- Try to login to Instagram and check if the error still persists.
METHOD 2: UPDATE INSTAGRAM TO LATEST VERSION
Follow the steps mentioned below to update Instagram to the latest version:
- Go to Google Play Store.
- Type Instagram on search bar.
- Now if you are getting an option to Update, click on it. If you are getting an option of Open instead of Update, that means you already have the latest version.
- iOS users can go to App Store to update Instagram.
- Once done, try using Instagram and check if the error still persists.
METHOD 3: WEAK INTERNET CONNECTION
The main cause of this error is weak internet connection. If you have turned off WiFi or Mobile data or if you have weak internet connection, then you might get Instagram Error Couldn’t Refresh Feed. So try turning ON internet or having strong signals to fix this issue.
So these were the three methods to fix Instagram Error Couldn’t Refresh Feed. Hope you liked this article on How to fix Instagram Error Couldn’t Refresh Feed. In case of any issues or concerns, feel free to reach out to us via comments or contact us page. We are always happy to help. Thanks.