Sonic Mania Leaderboard Error CE-34878-0: After such a long wait, Sonic Mania has been finally launched across the world. Sonic Mania has been developed by Headcannon and Pagoda West and is a side-scrolling platform game. It hasn’t been even a week since the game has launched, but some errors have started to hinder the user experience. Though the overall experience of Sonic Mania is quite smooth but few glitches still exist. Recently many users reported an issue saying, the leaderboard on Sonic Mania is giving an error CE-34878-0.
Also Read: How to Access Salmon Run in Splatoon 2
In this article, we will be building our focus on Sonic Mania Leaderboard Error CE-34878-0. What actually happens when this error occurs? The findings have been listed below:
- When you try to view leaderboard, it will show Connecting… screen for few seconds.
- Then the Game will crash.
- Now you will have to start the application again.
WHAT CAUSES SONIC MANIA LEADERBOARD ERROR CE-348-78-0?
The error code CE-34878-0 is primarily caused by Corrupted Data that causes the game to fail to start. This error code may not be common to Sonic Mania, but for PS4, this error is quite common. Before moving to the actual methods to fix Sonic Mania Leaderboard Error CE-34878-0, first make sure that PS4 firmware is upto date and that the latest patch of Sonic Mania has been installed. If this method is unable to solve the issue, head on to the next section to fix this error code.
HOW TO FIX SONIC MANIA LEADERBOARD ERROR CE-34878-0
As mentioned above, the error code CE-34878-0 is not specific to Sonic Mania. It is quite a common issue in PS4. So, we are giving you a generic guide to fix Error Code CE-34878-0. It is not specific to Sonic Mania, however, it is completely applicable to Sonic Mania as well.
METHOD 1: REINSTALL THE GAME (APPLICABLE ON DISC BASED GAMES ONLY)
- Please note that this method is applicable to Disc Based games only. If you are having an issue with a disc based game, first of all Remove the disc.
- Now, completely delete the application from the hard drive.
- Completely power cycle your PS4.
- Now Reinsert the disc. Install the application again and check if the error still persists.
METHOD 2: UNPLUG PLAYSTATION CAMERA
- If you have a camera plugged in, unplug it.
- Power cycle PS4.
- Go to Settings Menu.
- Turn off facial recognition.
- Check if the error code CE-34878-0 still persists.
METHOD 3: HARD RESET YOUR PS4
Before resetting your PS4 to the factory settings, please make sure that you backup all your data. This is because resetting the device will erase all the data. After backing up all the data you can proceed to hard reset.
So these were the few methods to fix Sonic Mania Leaderboard Error CE-34878-0. Hope you liked this article. In case of any issues regarding this, feel free to reach out to us via comments. If you get to any other method to fix this issue, kindly share that with us so that it can help others as well. Thanks.
- Fallout 4 Error CE-34878-0
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Error CE-34878-0
- Last of Us Error CE-34878-0
- Start Wars Battlefront Error CE-34878-0
- Assassin’s Creed Error CE-34878-0
- Mortal Combat X Error CE-34878-0
- Minecraft Error CE-34878-0
- Destiny Error CE-34878-0
- Dragon Age Error CE-34878-0
- Horizon Zero Dawn Error CE-34878-0